First and foremost, we want to say thank you for trusting us with your tax filings and other financial matters for another year! 2020 has been a different year for all of us in many ways and we want to acknowledge you as our clients for another successful year of tax compliance and consulting. Every year, we receive many referrals from you to help your friends and family with their taxes and we appreciate your extended confidence in our work.
Secondly, we have been busy preparing for next year’s tax season and wanted to let everyone know that scheduling is now available online for 2021 tax appointments. We look forward to seeing everyone again this year, but also wanted to let everyone know that we have expanded our ability for contactless tax appointments by either uploading your documents on our secure portal, dropping them off at the office, or mailing them to us. We can then prepare your tax return and go over it with you remotely. Feel free to call us if you have any questions about filing or scheduling.
Lastly, below is a link to some year-end tax tips. We will continue to send out these updates as tax laws and/or deadlines change. With a new president in the Executive Branch we may see some changes in 2021…stay tuned.
Tax Preparation Appointments
We are currently scheduling 2021 Tax Preparation appointments. You are welcome to schedule an appointment online using the link below.
As a reminder from our last newsletter, our office has implemented additional policies and procedures to help protect against the spread of bacteria and germs.
- We have increased our everyday cleaning and sanitizing procedures in the office.
- We are disinfecting chairs, desks, and waiting area between client visits.
- We have added hand sanitizer throughout the office.
- We have required our staff to engage in good hygiene by frequently washing their hands with soap and hot water for at least 20 seconds.
- We have instructed staff who feel ill to stay home and consult their healthcare providers.
- We are providing multiple options for tax preparation sessions, which include contactless document dropoff.
Our customers’ and staffs’ health, safety, and well-being are a top priority at Lake Stevens Tax Service. Now, more than ever, we are committed to maintaining a safe environment for everyone who walks through our doors.
Making Taxes Painless Since 1981
Most importantly, a special thanks to you… our client! We honor your trust in having us take care of your needs and will strive to achieve everything you desire in a qualified tax preparation service. As always, we are grateful for your business and enjoy working with you.
The Lake Stevens Tax Service Team